So here it is, I’m coming up on finishing my third year of college, and I’m thinking to myself, “What have I accomplished?” The answer doesn’t seem like much, but then again, we often forget the little things of our days and old memories become buried under the constant stress of student life. I plan to use this blog to detail my projects both in school and independently and to keep track of my progress.
Things I am working on now:
- Conducting an experiment for my Experimental Economics class to test the influence of simple decision-making heuristics on a Bayesian choice task
- Drafting a writeup of my methods and results
- Pondering over thesis topics for next year
- Looking into grad schools
- Studying for the GRE
- Working at an organization on campus to provide a customized content management system to numerous companies both on campus and externally
- Also, trying to eat better and go to the gym more often. I’m going to get healthy!
Things I’m doing this summer:
- Attending an REU (Research Experience for Undergraduates) at Clemson University. I’m really excited about this one and will be updating with posts about my work there.
- Updating here with random programming projects or research ideas I run across.
Check back for updates on student life and research, from a unique female perspective.