Hi! I’m Al, and I’m a software and data engineer. I have a lot of passions ranging from writing to programming to solving silly little puzzles, so I started this blog to share some things that I work on and find interesting. I hope you will like them as well.
- Artificial intelligence – specifically knowledge representation and strong AI (also known as artificial general intelligence or AGI).
- Natural language processing – conversational systems and semantic analysis.
- Theory of computation – complexity theory, genetic algorithms for solving NP-complete problems
- Combinatorics – graph theory, Ramsey theory, combinatorics on words
- Recreational mathematics – number patterns and sequences, prime numbers, Fibonacci numbers